Request Dr. Cohen To Speak
Hearing Loss Solutions – Expertise You Can Count On
At Hearing Loss Solutions, we understand the effects hearing loss and tinnitus can have on every aspect of your life. Our team is committed to offering high-quality hearing care using our multi-specialty approach. We believe that ongoing counseling and education are integral parts of a successful rehabilitation program. That’s why in addition to providing 5-star services at our office in Sherman Oaks, CA, our experienced Audiologist, Dr. Cohen, volunteers her time participating in education, advocacy, and support seminars on hearing loss rehabilitation.
Dr. Shahrzad Cohen, Au.D, CH-TM, FAAA
Board Certified Audiologist
Board Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management
Through her commitment to continuing education, her memberships in the below organizations help align her goal of advancing the audiology industry to help as many people as possible:
- Membership Chair, Board of Directors of California Academy of Audiology (CAA), 2016-2018
- Advisory Board Member of California Speech-Language-Hearing Association (CSHA)- District 7, 2013 – Current
- Editorial Committee Member of California Speech-Language-Hearing Association (CSHA) Professional Magazine, 2016-Current
- Professional Appointed Member by the American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Board of Director for development of “Audiology Technician Training Program”, 2018-Current
- Peer Reviewer for Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA) for development of “Audiology Practice Accreditation Standards”, 2018
- Subject Matter Expert for the State of California Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology & Hearing Aid Dispensers Board, “Audiology Linkage Study Workshop”, 2018
- Professional Member Contributor (Detailed Reviewer) of the Verification Task Force in Development of Tinnitus Management Certificate (CH-TM) for the American Board of Audiology, 2018
- Reviewing Voting Member for Scholarship Committee of California Academy of Audiology (CAA), 2016- 2018
- Reviewing Voting Member for Scholarship Committee of California Speech-Language-Hearing Association (CSHA) 2015- 2016, 2017
- “Hearing Loss and Memory: Review of Recent Research”, Einstein University Geriatric Education Department, 11/2017
- “Incorporating CAPD in Private Practice: What You Need to Know to Get Started”, California Academy of Audiology; Annual Conference, 9/2017
- Radio Professional Commentator and Host of the “Medical News & Info”, Jan- Jun 2014
- “Why My Darn Hearing Aids Are Not Working?” The Fifth Annual Onegeneration Senior Symposium, 4/2012
Request Dr. Cohen to Speak to Your Group or Organization
Dr. Cohen would love the opportunity to speak to your group or organization on hearing loss rehabilitation, advancements in modern Audiology, and how a multi-specialty approach to hearing care can help you achieve optimal results. Contact Dr. Cohen at 818-989-9001 today for more information.
As one of the premier hearing centers in Sherman Oaks, CA, our Audiologist and team at Hearing Loss Solutions also provide 5-star-rated hearing care to patients from Encino, Beverly Hills, Studio City & Calabasas, CA, and surrounding areas.